1. That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the verbally inspired and inerrant Word of God, and that they are the final authority in faith and conduct.
2. In one God, the Creator of all things and man; eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, imminent return.
4. That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby brought upon himself not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God: and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach the age of moral responsibility, are sinners before God in thought, word, and deed.
5. That for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. That all who by grace through faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, are born again of the Holy Spirit; and thereby become children of God.
7. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and empowering, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
8. In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.